InComm is a leading provider of cutting-edge prepaid products, services and transaction technologies to retailers, brands and consumers. InComm supports more than 400,000 points of distribution and helps retailers build prepaid card destinations, connects brands with new markets and gives consumers a simple, secure shopping experience.
InComm stays ahead of emerging trends by analyzing market needs and leveraging its global, innovative commerce platform, go-to-market expertise and extensive partner relationships. With 123 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta and has offices in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. For more information, visit www.incomm.com or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/incomm.
The successful candidate will be a demonstrated high achiever for developing and delivering company content through press. A strong base in in-house or agency PR with competencies in copywriting and editing essential. The successful candidate will have a high energy level, the ability to work well across multiple functional constituencies and the initiative and communications skills required in a fast-paced, unstructured environment. Proven ability to multitask and set priorities across multiple projects and project deliverables to meet aggressive time-to-market requirements is a must-have. Ability to define workflow processes to achieve organizational efficiencies will be highly regarded.
- Responsible for the coordination, monitoring and development of all media and industry analyst relations
- Manage all PR related materials and day to day aspects of an external agency
- Develop, manage and maintain company PR calendar
- Set overall positioning PR strategy for InComm
- Monitor key industry information/articles/opportunities and pursue them
- Serve as primary contact for all media and public relations
- Position requires strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Bachelors degree in Marketing/Journalism related field or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of experience in public relations, communications or similar discipline
- Experience collaborating with creative, production and media agencies and in-house creative teams
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles and marketing communications
- Excellent creative, written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Experience in PR, journalism, communications
- Must have experience dealing with and be able to manage up to executive management
- Creative, “out-of-the-box” thinker
- A balance of creative and analytic aptitude
- High level of competency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Please submit writing samples
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Journalism related field or equivalent experience.
InComm is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability or handicap; citizenship status; service member status; or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
*This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/7m8g26h