Please date your entries.
Alden March Bioethics Institute, Albany Medical College (Clinical Ethics Fellow, 4/27/10)
- Acknowledgment of application via email (3/22).
- Phone call for phone interview (4/2).
Cleveland Clinic (Asst/Assoc Staff, Feb 14 2010)
- Acknowledgment of application via email (2/20).
- They will be meeting in a few weeks to go over applications and hope to make decisions about who to interview then (3/20).
- Request for phone interview (4/12).
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (Asst Prof, 3/16/10)
- Automatic email acknowledgment of application
- I received an email on 2/4 that says I have been selected for further consideration. They asked me to answer questions to aid them in even further consideration of my application and said they may be a phone interview in the future.
- Email requesting phone interview (2/10).
- On campus interview scheduled 2/18.
UMass Boston (Asst Prof TT, Nov 30 2009)
- First round interview in late December at the American Philosophical Association Meeting
- It looks like this position has been filled. (3/28) See http://leiterreports.typepad.com/blog/2010/03/tenuretrack-and-postdoc-hiring-by-philosophy-departments-20092010/comments/page/2/#comments.
University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (Asst/Assoc, Feb 15 2010; 5 open positions)
- Automatic email acknowledgment of application (Jan 28 2010). x1
- Received gracious rejection letter dated Feb 16 (Feb. 22)
- Between mid-March and April they will interview their top candidates. People who haven't been rejected or asked to interview are probably second-tier candidates.
- Has anyone been contacted for an interview? (3/19)
- I was selected as a candidate of further interest. They asked permission to contact my references and asked me to provide them with more information. (3/23)
- Request for on campus interview (3/25).