Wiki page for Academic Jobs in Classics advertised during the 2021-2022 hiring season. This page is for jobs that begin in 2022.
Last year's page: Classics 2020-2021
Please add jobs in the following format and order them alphabetically by institution.
- Example University (State/Province, Country). Position Title. Specializations. Deadline. TT/NT. FT/PT. Link to Job ad(s). Updates:
TT/NT: Tenure-track or Non-tenure track.
FT/PT: Full-Time or Part-Time
For the sake of user-friendliness, please do not add more detailed content of the job ad on this page. (This is a departure from previous years, when these pages tended to become difficult to navigate. The new guidelines are modeled on more user-friendly Academic Wiki pages serving other disciplines.)
Add updates to the end of each entry as they come in: Additional materials requested, video interview scheduled, campus visit scheduled, offer extended, offer accepted, rejection received.
Please post "Have you heard?" questions above, under Word on the Street.
See also Humanities and Social Sciences Postdocs 2021-2022, Art History 2021-22, Archaeology 2021-22, Interdisciplinary Humanities and Social Sciences 2021-2022, Religious Studies and Theology 2021-2022.
RECENT ACTIVITY on Classics 2021-2022 Wiki
2022/01/12 15:16- 5120j -
- Adding categories ← Older revision Revision as of 15:16, 12 January 2022 Line 36: Line 36: <br /> <br /> +...
2022/01/05 15:56- 22.214.171.124 -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 15:56, 5 January 2022 Line 33: Line 33: any news about the Dartmouth Greek Lit job? Have they started zoom interviews? any news about the Dar...
2021/12/16 19:29- 126.96.36.199 -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 19:29, 16 December 2021 Line 33: Line 33: any news about the Dartmouth Greek Lit job? Have they started zoom interviews? any news about the D...
2021/12/16 19:28- 188.8.131.52 -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 19:28, 16 December 2021 Line 32: Line 32: ==Word on the Street== ==Word on the Street== any news about the Dartmouth Greek Lit job? H...
2021/12/03 15:10- Classicsjobmarket -
- Word on the Street ← Older revision Revision as of 15:10, 3 December 2021 Line 31: Line 31: ==Word on the Street== ==Word on th...
Subscribe to RSS Feed for This Page: https://academicjobs.wikia.org/wiki/Classics_2021-2022?feed=rss&action=history
View page history: https://academicjobs.wikia.org/wiki/Classics_2021-2022?action=history
Jobs for 2022
Word on the Street
any news about the Dartmouth Greek Lit job? Have they started zoom interviews?
has anyone heard from Emory? (Classics search) --> rejected 12/21 by email