Wiki page for Academic Jobs in Environmental Literature advertised during the 2021-2022 hiring season. This page is for jobs that begin in 2022.
Last year's page: Environmental Literature 2020-2021
Please add jobs in the following format and order them alphabetically by institution.
- Example University (State/Province, Country). Position Title. Specializations. Deadline. TT/NT. FT/PT. Link to Job ad(s). Updates:
TT/NT: Tenure-track or Non-tenure track.
FT/PT: Full-Time or Part-Time
For the sake of user-friendliness, please do not add more detailed content of the job ad on this page. (This is a departure from previous years, when these pages tended to become difficult to navigate. The new guidelines are modeled on more user-friendly Academic Wiki pages serving other disciplines.)
Add updates to the end of each entry as they come in: Additional materials requested, video interview scheduled, campus visit scheduled, offer extended, offer accepted, rejection received.
Please post "Have you heard?" questions above, under Word on the Street.
See also English Literature 2021-2022
RECENT ACTIVITY on Environmental Literature 2021-2022 Wiki
2022/03/14 07:51- 188.8.131.52 -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 07:51, 14 March 2022 Line 33: Line 33: ==Jobs for 2022== ==Jobs for 2022== − '''Florida State University (Tallahassee,...
2022/02/23 17:07- Gentlereader -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 17:07, 23 February 2022 Line 40: Line 40: '''UT Austin (TX, USA)''': Assistant Professor. Research focus and teaching interests inc...
2022/02/09 23:49- 184.108.40.206 -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 23:49, 9 February 2022 Line 37: Line 37: '''Colby College (Waterville, Maine, USA):''' Tenure-track Assistant Professor of English with a speciali...
2022/01/13 17:18- 220.127.116.11 -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 17:18, 13 January 2022 Line 39: Line 39: '''Mount Holyoke College (MA, USA):''' Tenure-track position in environmental and social equity and justi...
2022/01/12 15:23- 5120j -
- Adding categories ← Older revision Revision as of 15:23, 12 January 2022 Line 47: Line 47: 1/11: Any word on the University of Britis...
Subscribe to RSS Feed for This Page: http://academicjobs.wikia.com/wiki/Environmental_Literature_2021-2022?feed=rss&action=history
Jobs for 2022
Florida State University (Tallahassee, Florida, USA): Tenure Track. Tenure-track position in literary studies, specializing in eco-criticism, ecological approaches or environmental literatures to begin Fall 2022. Open period/genre/secondary specializations. Deadline November 1st. Job Ad. Updates: First interviews scheduled, conducted x2, position filled 3/9.
Colby College (Waterville, Maine, USA): Tenure-track Assistant Professor of English with a specialization in Ecocriticism and Social Justice. A secondary emphasis in poetics is desirable. Deadline November 1. Updates: initial interview scheduled; campus visit scheduled (12/17)
Mount Holyoke College (MA, USA): Tenure-track position in environmental and social equity and justice. The search is open to candidates working in any discipline or area of environmental and social equity and justice. We are particularly interested in candidates with an emphasis on humanistic perspectives. Areas of specialty are open but could include: environmental art, history, or literature; ecocriticism; ethics; religion and ecology; queer ecologies and ecofeminism; post-colonial environmentalism and indigenous studies; climate or health justice; just sustainabilities or futures; or other areas. Deadline October 1. Updates: Anyone hear anything? (2/9): Rejection received
UT Austin (TX, USA): Assistant Professor. Research focus and teaching interests include ecocriticism (environmental humanities); literature and medicine (health humanities); disability studies; and/or literature, science, and technology. TT. FT. Nov. 1. Updates: 11/17: received request for additional materials x2; 12/10: Zoom interview request; 1/12: Virtual campus visit invite
2/23: Any updates after the campus visit?
Word on the Street
1/11: Any word on the University of British Columbia at Okanagan Assistant Prof in Environmental Justice and Cultural Studies job?