Back to: History 2021-22
Last Year's Page: Latin American History 2020-21
When posting new jobs:
- Follow the format of existing posts
- Use the 'Preview' button to check for errors before hitting 'Publish';
- Include a link to the original advert in the heading.
- When posting new jobs, please use Heading 2 for new categories, and Heading 3 for jobs.
- Add entries in alphabetical order. (Note that "University of X" should be alphabetized by U as first sort, and X as second sort within the U listings.
- Our users come from all over the world - please use unambiguous dating systems when posting.
- Please be aware of the T&C of the wiki relating to personal data when discussing candidates/job talks etc.
- If you are deleting information from the page use the 'Edit Summary' box to explain why you are doing so - this helps the mods tell the difference between page vandals and legit. edits.
RECENT ACTIVITY on Latin American History 2021-22 Wiki
2021/11/30 20:29- 126.96.36.199 -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 20:29, 30 November 2021 Line 270: Line 270: * Review begins: '''17 Sept. 2021''' and continues until position filled * Review begins: '''17 S...
2021/11/30 03:14- 188.8.131.52 -
- Baruch College ← Older revision Revision as of 03:14, 30 November 2021 Line 24: Line 24: ==Open/Mixed== ==Open/Mixed== ...
2021/11/28 04:06- 184.108.40.206 -
- Added Wayne State ← Older revision Revision as of 04:06, 28 November 2021 Line 240: Line 240: *[29 Oct] On-campus interview email *[29 Oct] On-...
2021/11/28 03:52- 220.127.116.11 -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 03:52, 28 November 2021 Line 54: Line 54: :* Recommendation letters, sample syllabi, and a writing sample will be requested if the candidate advanc...
2021/11/25 15:26- 18.104.22.168 -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 15:26, 25 November 2021 Line 178: Line 178: * Applications submitted by '''1 November 2021''' will receive full consideration. * Applications...
Subscribe to RSS Feed for This Page: https://academicjobs.wikia.org/wiki/Latin_American_History_2021-22?feed=rss&action=history
- tenure track assistant professor in the field of Latin American history.
- Candidates should possess an earned doctorate in the appropriate field of study. The successful candiate will be able to demomstrate a reserach and teaching agenda appropriate for an R-1 institution and will be encouraged to seek research funding
- Your will be asked to provide a cover letter, curriculum vitae; copy of official transcripts showing the highest degree conferred (if ABD, also submit official transcript of completed Ph.D. hours), and a list of three references in the application process.
- Deadline: 1 Oct. 2021
- Assistant Professor of Latinx American History
- Area of specialisation open
- Teaching Load: 4 courses/year "These will be a mix of survey courses suitable for the university undergraduate core curriculum, undergraduate electives, and graduate courses."
- Applicants for this position should submit a cover letter; a curriculum vitae; an article-length writing sample; and three letters of recommendation. Please address cover letters to the Chair of the Search Committee, History Department, Boston College, 140 Commonwealth Avenue, Chestnut Hill, MA, 02467. applicants should submit these materials via Interfolio http://apply.interfolio.com/90796
- For full consideration: 15 Oct. 2022 [nb presumably they mean 2021]