Back to: History 2021-22
Last Year's Page: Latin American History 2020-21
When posting new jobs:
- Follow the format of existing posts
- Use the 'Preview' button to check for errors before hitting 'Publish';
- Include a link to the original advert in the heading.
- When posting new jobs, please use Heading 2 for new categories, and Heading 3 for jobs.
- Add entries in alphabetical order. (Note that "University of X" should be alphabetized by U as first sort, and X as second sort within the U listings.
- Our users come from all over the world - please use unambiguous dating systems when posting.
- Please be aware of the T&C of the wiki relating to personal data when discussing candidates/job talks etc.
- If you are deleting information from the page use the 'Edit Summary' box to explain why you are doing so - this helps the mods tell the difference between page vandals and legit. edits.
RECENT ACTIVITY on Latin American History 2021-22 Wiki
2022/07/19 09:46- AFII -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 09:46, 19 July 2022 Line 2: Line 2: Last Year's Page: [[Latin American History 2020-21]] Last Year's Page: [[Latin American H...
2022/06/14 21:11- 22.214.171.124 -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 21:11, 14 June 2022 Line 146: Line 146: **was this for the second interview with the provost and dean? **was this for the second interview wi...
2022/06/09 17:49- 126.96.36.199 -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 17:49, 9 June 2022 Line 455: Line 455: * Deadline: '''18 April''' * Deadline: '''18 April''' * Any updates? * Any updates?...
2022/06/03 11:48- 188.8.131.52 -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 11:48, 3 June 2022 Line 145: Line 145: **[6 May] Phone Interview Request **[6 May] Phone Interview Request **was this for the second...
2022/06/03 01:16- 184.108.40.206 -
- ← Older revision Revision as of 01:16, 3 June 2022 Line 144: Line 144: **Informed that I was not selected for interview upon request for update (5/28/2022) **Informed that I...
Subscribe to RSS Feed for This Page: https://academicjobs.wikia.org/wiki/Latin_American_History_2021-22?feed=rss&action=history
- tenure track assistant professor in the field of Latin American history.
- Candidates should possess an earned doctorate in the appropriate field of study. The successful candiate will be able to demomstrate a reserach and teaching agenda appropriate for an R-1 institution and will be encouraged to seek research funding
- Your will be asked to provide a cover letter, curriculum vitae; copy of official transcripts showing the highest degree conferred (if ABD, also submit official transcript of completed Ph.D. hours), and a list of three references in the application process.
- Deadline: 1 Oct. 2021
- Assistant Professor of Latinx American History
- Area of specialisation open
- Teaching Load: 4 courses/year "These will be a mix of survey courses suitable for the university undergraduate core curriculum, undergraduate electives, and graduate courses."
- Applicants for this position should submit a cover letter; a curriculum vitae; an article-length writing sample; and three letters of recommendation. Please address cover letters to the Chair of the Search Committee, History Department, Boston College, 140 Commonwealth Avenue, Chestnut Hill, MA, 02467. applicants should submit these materials via Interfolio http://apply.interfolio.com/90796
- For full consideration: 15 Oct. 2022 [nb presumably they mean 2021]