Last year's page: Non-Geographic/Methodologically Oriented History 2017-18
Return to History 2018-19 home page
When posting new jobs, please use Heading 2 for new categories, and Heading 3 for jobs
Please follow the format of existing entries as closely as possible.
Please add entries in alphabetical order. Note that "University of X" should be alphabetized by U as first sort, and X as second sort within the U listings.
Recent Edits (RSS Feed)
Subscribe to RSS feed for this page: http://academicjobs.wikia.com/wiki/Non-Geographic/Methodologically_Oriented_History_2017-18?feed=rss&action=history
Mixed / Open Specialty
Cultural and/or Social=
Digital Humanities / New Media
Cape Breton University (NS, Can) - History of capitalism.
- Assitant Professor, tenure track
- Secondary area of teaching may focus on thematic, comparative, applied, and/or global subjects.
- Qualifications: PhD. in History. Exceptional candidates with an imminent PhD defense date may also be considered.
- Applications must be received by 4:00 p.m. June 8, 2018
Gender / Women's / Sexuality
Clark University (USA:MA) - 20thC Jewish History
- Chair & tenure track assistant/associate professorship in 20th C Jewish History, to begin Fall 2019
- See full posting, link above, European_History_2018-19
Westminster Theological Seminary (USA: PA) [Non-TT] Church History
- Fixed term (3 year) professorship of church history, to begin 1 Jul. 2019
- Teaching load: Teach courses in the Master of Divinity, Master of Arts in Religion, and Master of Arts in Counseling curriculum; lead Master of Theology and Doctor of Philosophy seminars; supervise theses and dissertations. Participate in service/scholarly activities designed to advance the mission of the Seminary.
- Minimum Qualifications: Must have a Ph.D. in Church History, or a related discipline; ordination or a willingness to be ordained as a teaching elder in a Reformed or Presbyterian denomination; at least two years of applicable teaching experience preferred; and a record of scholarly publications.
- Westminster Theological Seminary hires only personnel who belong to a Christian church and subscribe to biblical orthodoxy (belief) and orthopraxy (practice).
- Qualified applicants should upload a cover letter and curriculum vitae and include names of two references
- Deadline: 1 Sept. 2018