- Washington & Lee University. Assistant Professor. Open area. TT. https://apply.interfolio.com/95054
- Sterling College (Kansas)
- A full-time faculty position in Psychology is available beginning August 1, 2022, with a possibility of the position beginning January 2022.
- Responsibilities include teaching a variety of courses in psychology, advising current students, actively recruiting prospective students, participating in faculty governance and departmental activities, and assisting with department assessment and review processes.
- Specific requirements for this position include a master's degree in the field (Ph.D. preferred), experience in teaching both general education and upper-level psychology courses, an understanding of undergraduate college students and an ability to relate well to them, an understanding of an interdisciplinary approach to the liberal arts, and an ability to work with faculty from diverse disciplines.
- All Sterling College employees are expected to demonstrate a strong and articulate Christian faith, to model and mentor students in servant leadership and in the integration of faith into every aspect of life and learning.
- Salary and rank will be determined by credentials and experience applied to an established faculty salary scale. This position comes with eligibility for an extended contract, which is equivalent to tenure at Sterling College.
- A review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. The successful candidate must undergo a background check. To view the list of items to be completed to apply for this position, please go to https://www.sterling.edu/employment/psychology-faculty. Materials are to be submitted electronically to email@example.com.
- Westminster College, a small liberal arts college in Missouri, is hiring a tenure-track assistant professor in psychology. https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/850086
- Northeastern University: We are delighted to announce that the Departments of Applied Psychology and Health Sciences at Northeastern University seek candidates for a jointly appointed tenure-track Assistant or Associate Professor position who will focus on racial disparities, racism, or social justice in health, education, and/or wellness. We are particularly interested in candidates who bring an interdisciplinary, scientist-practitioner perspective and whose research and teaching align with one of the following disciplines around health disparities and social justice: Clinical or Counseling Psychology, School Psychology, and/or Behavior Analysis. The primary appointment will be in the Department of Applied Psychology. Candidates from related fields such as Public/Community Health and Health Sciences are also encouraged to apply. Application review will begin January 15, 2022 and will continue until the position is filled. The link to the announcement can be found here: Northeastern University Careers Portal - Details - Assistant/Associate Professor For questions about the position please contact Robin Codding (firstname.lastname@example.org), Search Committee Chair.
- Finlandia University - Dean of the Suomi College of Arts and Sciences For more information please visit: https://www.finlandia.edu/news/jobs/dean-suomi-college-of-arts-sciences
6. Texas A&M University-San Antonio Instructional Assistant Professor in Psychology - HigherEdJobs
7. Towson University- Lecturer in Psychology (2 positions, area Open) https://www.towson.edu/provost/prospective/lecturer-psychology-cla-3560l.html